Sunday, October 30, 2011

Riding the Bus with My Sister (2005)

1st View
Venue: Alamo South Lamar (Master Pancake)




This was a very special, and I do mean special, Choose Your Own Pancake. The audience brings movie selections, narrowed down to own by the very sophisticated Applause-O-Meter. The comedic dynamos of the Master Pancake troupe then improvise a live mock of the film. Some friends from Spill.com assisted in the lampoon. The film that was chosen was a 2005 made-for-TV movie called Riding the Bus with my Sister starring Rosie O'Donnell as a mentally handicapped woman and Andie MacDowell as her compassionately handicapped sister. It is one of the most offensive exploitation films I have ever seen and it fervently believes itself to be an inspiring feat of humanism. We were informed as the film began rolling that the Disabled American Film Festival was going on in the theater across the hall. Warm up my seat, Satan.

Rating: 1/10 Atkins

No comments:

Post a Comment